- Tucci, J., Mitchell, J., & Goddard, C. (2007). Modern children in Australia. Melbourne: Australian Childhood Foundation.
- Mond, J. M., Hay, P. J., Rodgers, B., & Owen, C. (2006). Eating Disorder Examination Questionnaire (EDE-Q): Norms for young adult women. Behaviour Research and Therapy 44, 53-62.
- Norcross, J.C., Mrykalo, M.S., & Blagys, M.D. (2002). Success predictors, change processes, and self-reported outcomes of New Year’s resolvers and nonresolvers. Journal of Clinical Pshcyology, 58 (4), 397-405
- Statistics on Weight Discrimination: A Waste of Talent, The Council on Size and Weight Discrimination, Retrieved July 18, 2011, from (http://www.cswd.org/index.
- ‘The Cost Of Dieting’, Engage Mutual, 2014
- Three Out Of Four American Women Have Disordered Eating, Survey Suggests, Science News, Retrieved July 18, 2011, from (www.sciencedaily.com/
- Rate of Eating Disorders in Kids Keeps Rising, US Department of Health and Human Services, Retrieved July 18, 2011, from (http://www.healthfinder.gov/
- Pathological dieting, precursor to eating disorder, Philadelphia Eating Disorder Examiner, Retrieved July 18, 2011, from (www.examiner.com/eating-
disorder-in-philadelphia/ pathological-dieting- precursor-to-eating-disorders)
- Fooducate, 2016: http://www.fooducate.com/app#!page=post&id=57034AEE-364E-1DE1-4E44-B7BACFB5F72B
- John LaRosa of MarketData; National Weight Control Registry; American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery; Jo Piazza, author of “Celebrity Inc.: How Famous People Make Money.”, 2012