Psst! Looking to contact me for personal help or to ask for my advice? Click the pink message bubble at the bottom right of your screen :)
If you’re looking to contact me for professional collaborations, please use the form below.
* * * * * * *
Thank you for your interest in interviewing me/collaborating with me for your book/magazine/podcast/website/anything else!
I appreciate you thinking of me, and I’m always happy to share the messages of self-love, eating disorder recovery and freedom of food, body and movement with others.
I made this page to let you know what I’m comfortable/not comfortable with around interviews and using my audience. Please take a moment to read through this page thoroughly before submitting your interview request, so that we can make sure ahead of time that our messages truly align.
Any interview requests that fall clearly within the ‘WILL NOT’ list below will not be responded to.
I’M HAPPY TO:
- Do interviews in person or via text, audio or video.
- Do Q & A’s with your audience.
- Share via 2-3 posts to my Facebook or Instagram crew where it would be of benefit to them, on the condition that these posts are organic and written by myself, not pre-written sales posts. Keeping my crew’s safe spaces on social media safe is imperative to me.
- Provide my book, eBook, 1:1 coaching services or any courses available at the time at a discount to your audience.
- Provide you with a quick quote to use in your project.
- Provide you with research and statistics from my work.
- Send you interview questions at your request.
HOWEVER, I WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES:
- Participate in e-summits/telesummits.
- Be an affiliate for your class or product without ever taking your course or knowing your work from personal experience.
- Collaborate with MLM (multilevel marketing) brands/their ambassadors.
- Collaborate with any group that has a message aligning with intentional weight loss.
- Participate in any discussion that actively/deliberately attempts to exclude minority groups from the conversation.
- Commit to marketing a class/podcast/product or doing newsletter blurbs or social media posts about it unless I am BOTH acquainted with the host AND in full support of the material and message being delivered. No exceptions.
- Provide you with my email list size, or names and details of my clients and audience. Never ever ever. Privacy and confidentiality is important.
Also, I may not be able to say yes to every request… sometimes it just doesn’t feel like a good fit or I’m working on a big project. If we are a good fit and I can’t get you into my schedule right at the moment, I’ll be sure to let you know when would be a better time!
I’d love to chat further if you feel that my message is one that would best serve and resonate with your audience.